www.chessequipments.com is proud to bring you The Great Players’ Series, which offers an enriching view and history of our beloved game through the lives, exploits, and the legacies of its greatest masters. We invite you to relive the culture and traditions of chess by following our series.
- ADOLF ANDERSSEN – The Great Romantic
- ANDRE DANICAN PHILIDOR – The First Chess Genius
- WILHELM STEINITZ – The Father of Modern Chess
- PAUL MORPHY – The Chess Comet
- GARRY KASPAROV – The Chess Genius of the 20th Century
- MAGNUS CARLSEN – The Chess Prodigy
- Five Lessons From Vishy Anand- The Indian Legend Chess Grandmaster